The Wind River Startup Challenge Final Pitch Day is an opportunity for the finalists to present their business proposals in from of an independent judging panel. Each finalist will have up to 12 minutes to present their businesses followed by 10 minutes of Q&A.
Pitch Day will be held on June 4, 2022.
- To enter, one individual from the team should complete the online application found at https://uwyo.startuptree.co/event/s/j95T4QkzGvneadbjTQaaEG/Wind-River-Startup-Challenge-2022 no later than October 31, 2021 at midnight.
- Semi-Finalists will be chosen from the aggregate group of submissions based on the quality, innovation level, market, product, or segmentation disruption, potential market size and/or growth of the submission content.
- Semi-Finalists will be assigned to a business counselor, with whom they will have regular meetings throughout November and December to work toward developing a short Semi-Final pitch presentation (15-minute-maximum presentation followed by 15-minute-maximum question-and-answer session).
- From these Semi-Final pitch presentations, up to 10 Finalists will be selected to continue in the Challenge toward the Qualifying Pitch Day event. Finalists are required to participate in ongoing advising services in preparation for the Qualifying Pitch Day event.
- The Qualifying Pitch Day event will be June 4, 2022, in a location that is most accessible to the Semi-Finalists. All finalist teams will present their business concept in a 12-minute-maximum presentation. Immediately following, the judging committee will conduct a Q&A session for a maximum of 10 minutes. At the conclusion of all Semi-Finalist Qualifying Pitch Day presentations, a judging committee will determine the Qualifying Finalists.
- Each Qualifying Finalist team is eligible to apply to the seed fund prior to the funding deadline. The seed fund was established to assist tribal member entrepreneurs in the opportunity to develop and progress their businesses to the next stage of business development. All seed fund proposals will be reviewed by a judging committee that will determine the appropriate amount of funding.