- Application support sessions will be held at the Frank B. Wise Business Center on November 5 and November 19, 2022 from 3:00 – 5:00pm.
- Applications can be completed online or written on a hard copy and sent to:
Wind River Startup Challenge
PO Box 722
Lander, WY 82520
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (307) 349 – 6087.
- To enter, one individual from the business team must complete an application by December 1, 2022 at 11:59PM MT.
- All submission deadlines are final. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications that require further screening will require a 30-minute (maximum) meeting where applicants will be asked to cover:
- The problem you are looking to solve and your proposed solution
- A brief description (written, drawn, verbal, or otherwise) that explains your business concept, its benefits, and any unique features
- A description of your target market/customer and an estimate of the size of that market
- A brief overview of existing competition or solution options